2 lbs. of ground beef
2 cups onion, chopped small
½ tsp. garlic
2 tsps. Chili powder
¼ tsp. cumin
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. smoked paprika
4 cups diced or crushed tomatoes
3 cups water
3 beef boullion cubes
30 oz. light red kidney beans, drained
1. Saute ground beef and onion in a large stock pot until brown. Drain well.
2. Add all spices, tomatoes, water, and boullion cubes. Mix well.
3. Boil mixture over low heat. Keep covered and stir occasionally for one hour.
4. Add beans and bring mixture back to a boil. Mix well.
5. Remove from heat and serve.
This recipe can be easily doubled or halved. This chili is also very easy to freeze.